- Student temperature checks at drop off
- No parents backstage/ faculty and students only
- Added outdoor dressing rooms in order to limit capacity in each room.
- Students only in one dance will sit in the back of theater to keep dressing room as limited as possible.
- Students must wear masks at all times, except for during performances (unless they choose to). Students will need disposable masks, that they will remove and dispose of right before going on-stage and will need to put one on after each performance.
- No bows or finale
- Separate pick up and drop off locations for each group. Dancers in different levels will not interact with each other back stage or during the show, they will be kept in different locations.
students all arrive 9:00
mini comp PICK UP: 11:00 carpool loop
advanced PICK UP: 12:00 carpool loop
company 1 pick up 12:00 same drop off as entrance
Advanced Ballet (Monday 6-7:30)
Advanced Jazz/Contemporary (Tuesday 6:45-8)